The Redlands Daily Facts building at 700 Brookside Avenue, which will soon be renovated as the Museum of Redlands, was designed by Redlands architect Benjamin Rabe. The building was completed and opened in July 1956 as the new location for the city's daily newspaper. The building is a 14,000 square feet, one-story concrete block structure, with ample parking and a loading dock.
The 1956 design featured space for the newspaper press, composing room, storage of huge newsprint paper rolls, ink vat and large newspaper circulation area in addition to offices for management, reporters, advertising staff and circulation. The center open-air atrium area features a wall fountain with specially designed tiles showing the history of hot-lead-type printing.